Friday, August 29, 2008

Training Teachers to Use Blogger

I've written about Russell Stannard's Teacher Training Videos site before, and as ever it continues to be a fantastic resource. I'm now glad to say that Russell has published a series of videos on how to use Blogger and set up your own blog.

Click to enlarge the image
The series of videos is divided into 16 clips in all and takes you from registering with the site all the way through to adding different page elements and importing video.

My favourite clip in the series though has to be number 2 where he talks about my Learning Technology blog!



The rest of the site is also well worth checking out too as there are a lot of other videos on useful topics.

If you have used blogs or wikis with students, I'd be interested to know which you find most effective., so please leave a comment.

Related postings:
Hope you enjoy the videos

Best

Nik Peachey


No comments:

Post a Comment