Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo Fun with Your Students

Some time back in March 08 I wrote a posting on ideas for creating personalised Personalised flashcards for EFL ESL activities. That posting used a site called FaceinHole which had some nice images that you could upload you or your student's picture to.

I've just spotted another site called PhotoFunia that also has a nice collection that you could use with many of the same ideas.
Here's a few examples that you or your students could use as prompts to create stories around. You could also get them to create a completely fake biography. Here's mine. See if you can decide which parts are true!!!
  • Did you know I used to be an astronaut?
  • Before I became a teacher I was in fashion.
  • I also recorded a CD, but I only sold one copy. Wonder who bought it!
  • Of course I've made some pretty influential friends too.
  • And like every celebrity I had my own chat show
  • And er! Well I can dream, can't I?

Well I hope you and your students enjoy this site. It is of course free, but has some advertising on so watch out for that.

Related links:
Best

Nik Peachey

No comments:

Post a Comment